Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Walking!

Caleb is officially walking!  He's been taking steps for a long time and also able to walk when we hold his hand(s), but hasn't taken off on his own until this past weekend.  Today I finally got a decent video while we were at the park.  What a huge milestone!




He's been crawling since 6 months so we thought he'd be walking before this, but he was content to crawl everywhere.  Why walk when you can crawl and still get where you want to go?  So he's taken his time exploring the option of walking, but now he's got it down, even if he's still a bit wobbly at times :)

I'm personally thankful that he's walking because now I don't have to carry him everywhere.  He's kinda heavy and it's been tiring to carry him so much.  But now I can put him down and let him walk on his own.  What a joy and a relief for me!

We're so proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment