Saturday, June 22, 2013

Swinging at the Park

These photos were from a couple weeks ago.  Before I could upload them to the computer, my brand new camera card went defunct and I lost everything on it.  I love technology....grrr...  But, thanks to some wonderful tech genius at a camera shop here in Duluth, my photos were miraculously recovered and saved to a CD for me.  The camera card still doesn't have the photos, but at least I have the files now.  These are too precious to lose.  I was despondent for awhile, but now I'm a happy happy photo-taking Mama again :)

This park is directly behind our house (you can see our house in the third photo - in the background on the left, with the deck and little red car underneath).  Caleb loves the baby swing!  We go there a lot and he is a happy happy swinging kid :)



Heading to the park!  So exciting!



Life does not get better than this! 



Daddy!  I'm coming!



I hope there are swings in heaven :)


No comments:

Post a Comment