Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

As I type this, Eli's hand is on my belly and he's feeling our baby kick and kick as he/she is saying hi and Happy Father's Day!

My Beloved marked his second Father's Day by taking our son for a hike (I tagged along too).  We're hoping this becomes a tradition.  Unfortunately, the hike was cut short due to nasty mosquitoes plus an impending storm that turned into lightning and hail soon after we got back to the car, but it was still good to be outside and breathe the fresh air on Hawk Ridge overlooking Lake Superior.




I love my man :)  I love watching him as a father and I am eager for him to welcome our next baby so he can become a father all over again and amaze me all over again.  He's an incredibly beautiful and loving father, a patient and adoring dad.  Caleb loves him for it, and I know our next little one will too!


No comments:

Post a Comment