Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's a...

...well, we don't know if it's a boy or girl, but it's a BABY!

Yep, we're pregnant and already at the halfway point till we meet our little squirt face to face.  We had our 20-week ultrasound today and everything looks great so far.  We are unbelievably grateful for this and I definitely cried with joy :)  There's something about seeing your baby on the screen that just squeezes your heart and makes it overflow with joy and gladness.  He/she was moving a lot and kicking me during the appointment and one time I felt what I thought was a kick, but our little one was actually turning his/her head, which Eli saw happening on the screen.  Unbelievable!  Such a miracle going on inside me right now :)

We don't want to know the gender.  We didn't find out with Caleb either and we loved the mystery and surprise.  I love surprises, plus I just don't feel a gnawing need to know.  So we'll wait until October to find out if Caleb will have a brother or sister.  It'll be a surprise for everyone!



Baby Horn, 20 weeks



Big Brother Caleb 
(happy so far, but we'll see how he feels when he has to 
share the attention come October!)


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you! Our 2nd will be arriving in mid-November! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! This is some super great news!! Chris neglected to pass this information on to me. We are thrilled to have another Horn in this world! Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete