Thursday, October 17, 2013

Maternity Photos

Several weeks ago our dear friend Angela took some maternity photos for us.  It was a lot of fun and I was so excited to have some photos that capture this phase of our life.

Well, before she could edit all the photos and get them to us, Angela recently discovered that half of the photos had mysteriously disappeared.  They weren't on her computer and weren't on her camera.  (I think a computer monster ate them in the middle of the night!)  We were both devastated.  But, by God's grace, there was one night this entire week that both Eli and I were free to do another photoshoot, which happened to be the same night that the weather was absolutely perfect for an evening in the fall, and also the same night that Angela's husband was available to watch all the kids while we took photos.  It was divine intervention!  So last night we met at the Rose Gardens by Lake Superior and took several new photos.  It was a lot of fun again and now we have a complete set of maternity photos!

The original set was taken when I was 33 weeks pregnant, and now I'm 39 weeks.  You can see the difference 6 weeks makes!  I know I'm huge.  I know I make strangers uncomfortable when I pass by.  I know I attract stares and whispers everywhere I go.  But I am so close to the end and I don't even care what people think!  I like to pretend that I have a beautiful pregnant glow despite my incredibly gigantic belly.  I'll keep telling myself that :)
















1 comment:

  1. I love the last two. LOVE. You're so close! I'm excited we'll be in town next weekend and can take a quick peek and say hello and meet the wee one. But if you're not feeling it, then don't hesitate to tell us "thanks, but no thanks..." Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete