Thursday, October 25, 2012

Workout Regimen



Hello there!  I'm so excited to show you my workout regimen!  
These exercises are easy to learn and can even be done wearing flannel!



Okay, are you ready?  I don't want you to miss this.



First, get up on your hands and knees.  Then, when you're ready, move from your knees to your toes so you look like this.  Then hold it!



Don't worry if you can't hold it very long.  I like to bounce my bum to keep my energy up.  But I definitely take breaks in between reps.



Oh, and I almost forgot!  There was something I wanted to show you from my workout last night.



I like to tone my arms right before bed... then I dream about being a strong superhero carrying damsels in distress to safety.



Back to the regimen.  Sometimes I work so hard that I need to cool off a bit.  
But I keep at it to build endurance!



Here's my pep talk: You too can be a workout buff like me!  Wear your flannel (or not), bounce your bum, do whatever floats your boat to get inspired and stay strong and fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment