Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Song of the Vikings

Two things happened recently:

1. I watched Tangled and got a song stuck in my head.  "I've Got A Dream" has been playing over and over again for the past couple weeks.

2. My husband went to the Vikings game on Sunday and watched them defeat the Arizona Cardinals while I hung out with Caleb at our cousins' house.  Since Caleb was sporting his gold and purple gear, and since Eli was having such a good time at the game with his cousin/best friend, I felt inspired and thought the special occasion called for a song.

The following was the result:




This isn't the best performance of my life, but you get the point.  This mama needs a creative outlet.  And apparently, making up songs has become the outlet of choice since having a kiddo!



Go Vikings!

No comments:

Post a Comment