Saturday, September 15, 2012

Visiting Daddy Horn at Work

While Eli was working a 24-hour shift at the hospital today, Caleb and I stopped by to say hi and eat supper.  We initially went for lunch but Eli was paged to deliver a baby just after we arrived.  So we had a supper date instead.  Caleb surprised his daddy by wearing his "Future Doctor" shirt for the first time.  We got it from a family friend in Michigan and I'm so excited that it finally fits him!




Our little man and I have a lot of fun while his daddy's at the hospital.  One of our favorite past times is laying on the bed and watching the ceiling fan.  This kid can't seem to get enough of it.





He also loves to roll over on his tummy.  All the time.  And then he drools.  On everything.  But we love him anyway :)





Now we're just hoping that Eli doesn't have to deliver any babies overnight so he can sleep instead and hang out with us tomorrow on his day off.  But those silly babies come whenever they want to!  Our own moose baby came at 1:14am, so I suppose I can't begrudge anyone who keeps my hubby up tonight for having a baby in the middle of night.  We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment