Friday, March 6, 2015

Phone Photos

I haven't taken many photos the past few months.  There haven't been many events worth getting the camera out for.  But I have snapped some photos on my phone from time to time.  I mostly take them to text Eli because he doesn't see the kids on the days he has to work.  But whatever the reason, I admit it's nice to have a camera on hand wherever we are.



playing at Twin Ports Gymnastics



traveling to Indiana for mission training



relaxing at home



making shadows, a favorite activity



drawing at the doctor's office



playing at the mall


Our days are fairly unexciting in the winter, but we keep ourselves occupied.  (Who knew that making dinosaur movies with flashlights would be such a popular game?)  There's an assortment of places we frequent to avoid complete monotony, but it's rather low-key in Duluth this time of year.  Thankfully I've got a phone to chronicle even the simple days of winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment