Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Time with Kai

Whenever Kai's afternoon nap doesn't line up with Caleb's, I get one-on-one time with Kai.  That's happened a few times recently and I'm somewhat convinced he does it on purpose just to steal some extra Mama Time :)  I love it, even though I can't get anything else done (like napping myself).  He's a pretty cool kid and it's fun to have him all to myself sometimes!






I haven't been taking many pictures lately, but this afternoon I brought out the camera to capture some of the faces of Kai.  I love his innocence, his honesty, his cheeks.  That boy has each of those qualities in spades :)








Maybe tomorrow he'll nap (and maybe I will too).  But today I was happy to spend nap time playing with my son, just him and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment