Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

Some things we are thankful for this Thanksgiving Day:


bluegrass
yoga pants
cinnamon rolls
flannel sheets
curry
napping
tickles and giggles
gorillas


Above all, we're thankful for two little miracles names Caleb and Kai.  They fill our hearts with gratitude like nothing else in this world!

I am also particularly thankful this day for a husband who, despite working 16-hour days this week and who is completely sleep-deprived himself, took on the role of Super Dad today so I could sleep in a little plus nap this afternoon.  Super Dad also made dinner and took care of Caleb all evening so I could give Kai my undivided attention.  And right now Super Dad is cleaning up the kitchen.  I am incredibly thankful for that man!

Oh, and I'm thankful for baby slings so a Mama can snuggle her baby and still move around.   And for bottles, so a Daddy can feed his baby too.  So thankful for little things like these!






Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment