Monday, January 7, 2013

Laundry

Today I discovered how much fun it can be to fold laundry :)



"Ooo, Mama, can I help?"



"I promise I'll be a really good helper!"



"I've even got a system that works great!"



"First, grab the flannel that needs to be folded, and then..."



"...whoops!  This basket's a little tipsy."



"Hehe, silly me!  I swear I don't know how I got here."



"Okay, let me just set this laundry basket upright again, and then..."



"...whoops!  This basket really is tipsy.  Hehe, silly me!  I swear I don't know how I got here."



"Maybe I'd better leave this laundry-folding business to the professionals.  Otherwise we might have a folded (or not-so-folded) flannel fiasco on our hands!"

2 comments:

  1. Caleb is too adorable. Like, cuteness is potentially his mutant ability. He's that darn good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the last photo of him sitting on the bed. It is just too adorable. Such a good little helper!

    ReplyDelete