Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Moose Baby

When my belly bump finally started showing, it became fairly obvious that I was bigger than the average pregnant lady.  Okay, let's be honest, I was huge.  It was unbelievable how many people asked me if I was having twins.  Hardly anyone thought I'd make it to my due date because it looked like I was ready to pop long before that day came!  

Because of all this, Eli and I began joking that we were having a moose baby. Well we certainly did!  Caleb is our big, beautiful moose baby.  He's even bigger than his daddy was (who was nicknamed Moose when he was a big baby!)




We're in love!




2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that you already have two posts since the babe has been born!! That's my Krista :) He is so cute. I just can't wait to snuggle him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new baby. May his beard be large.

    ReplyDelete