Sunday, August 4, 2019

July in Review: Chogoria Waterfall

Also in July was our first trip to the waterfall since moving here.  I remember this waterfall very well from our visit to Chogoria last year, and I remember imagining all the trips we could take there if we ended up moving to Chogoria.  Well, we did move to Chogoria and we finally found our way back to this waterfall.  It's gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, and just plain fun to spend time there.  Two of the Webber girls joined us and we had a blast.  Only three kids fell in the water, which I think are pretty good odds :)

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.






























Someday, when the boys are bigger, I imagine making it a regular occurrence to go here.  I imagine taking a picnic lunch, or a book if I'm really lucky, and making countless memories of trips to the Chogoria waterfall.


No comments:

Post a Comment