Saturday, January 10, 2015

Black and White: Classy

Between traveling a few times since Christmas, managing colds, working around Eli's insane work schedule of late, and desperately trying to get a modicum of sleep while everyone's systems are off, we've been in a sort of survival mode.  Right now I'm just thankful for the essentials: milk in the fridge, Tylenol in the closet, and PBS on TV.

We're low on energy, low on sleep, and low on organization around our house.  We are not low on chocolate, however, which is another essential I'm thankful for right now :)

I've taken barely any photos lately, but I opted to turn some recent shots into black and white.  They're not the best photos, yet somehow the black and white makes my kids look more classy than they really are.  And we're in need of a little class right now!










And then there's us.  We would never pretend to be classy - Eli thinks Chacos are dress shoes and I think Chapstick is the end-all cosmetic - but I like to think that black and white helps us out a bit too :)




We may not have had a classy start to the New Year, but we are trucking along and doing what we can.  And we have a thorough supply of chocolate to keep us grounded, if not classy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment