Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kai in Black & White

Kai is becoming more expressive these days and he's smiling frequently now, especially when we hold him close and talk to him.  He continues to be a calm, content baby and we are delighted in him!

I did a small photo shoot with him the other day while Caleb was napping.  Kai catered to the camera and I turned some of the photos into black and white.










Then I realized there are hardly any pictures of me with this baby since I'm always the one behind the camera.  So I set the timer and took a few of us together.  This was the best face he gave me.  




He's growing so fast, as they always do.  His 2-month appointment was earlier this week and Kai is 25 inches long (97th percentile) and weighs 14lbs, 12oz (84th percentile).  He's truly a Horn baby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment