Friday, June 1, 2012

Daddy and Caleb

Today is Eli's last day of paternity leave and he spent lots of time with our son. They had some great "Daddy and Caleb Time" today: looking out the window together (Caleb still loves to do this everyday) and looking at articles online so Eli could discuss the Vikings and upcoming NFL season with our son.  (I've already told Caleb that he is more than welcome to cheer for the Lions if the Vikings stink again this year... he is half Michigander after all.)  Caleb and I are going to miss Eli a ton when he goes back to work.  Having this month off together has been the greatest blessing!






In other exciting news, Mama Horn squeezed into her regular jeans this week!  All of my jeans are still too small except for this one pair, but I am determined.  It's been more than 3 weeks since I birthed our moose baby, and I am happy to put the maternity pants away as long as one pair of jeans will fit!




1 comment: